Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pretty Little Accent Nails


 Pretty Little Liars is back for season 3 on Tuesday I was bored and decided to make some nail art for the premiere that is what I came up with. I was inspired by this picture below:


This was my first time actually putting words on my nails and as you can see I did a pretty terrible job haha but I tried.  I used China Glaze's For Audrey for the base then sponged Sinful Colours Black on Black for the cloud look.  I used China Glaze's Hang-Ten Toes for the pinky which was inspired by Alison and of course I had to put the signature
-A mark


I can't wait to see some of the awesome manicures they always have on Pretty Little Liars.




I went to the states and found a coral nail polish that I actually liked its Sally Hansen's Coral Reef I also found Essie's Set In Stones while I was down there. My camera had a hard time trying to focus because Set in Stones was so sparkly.



Lastly I have China Glaze's First Mate with Essie's Shine of Times on top I'm not sure how I feel of this combo yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment