Saturday, August 11, 2012

Birthday & Gradients


Still loving the gradient trend as you will soon figure out.
I used For Audrey and Peachy Keen by China Glaze with Konad m57 plate.


I recieved tons of compliments on this mani while at work.
I used China Glaze Celtic Sun with Four Leaf Clover and OPI's Fly at the tip.
This mani was extremely bright and it matched by glow stick bracelet perfectly haha.





This would have to be my least favourite out of all the gradient nails I have done.
I used China Glazes Sweet Hook with For Audrey.


Only 45 more days till Hawaii I'm dying here haha. Hawaiian themed nail art will hold me over until we leave.  I used Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow and Sunkissed.  I used a nail art brush from Kiss for the palm tree.


I turned 20 on August 8th and I wanted to do something cool with my nails. I couldn't just pick one thing to do so I did them all haha.
Index: Base colour is China Glaze For Audrey with a Kiss striping brush for the bow.
Middle: China Glaze Sweet Hook as the base and Kiss striping brush for the stripes.
Ring: The heart is OPI's Red Lights Ahead Where? I used China Glaze Peachy Keen, Re-freshmint, Something Sweet for the dots and For Audrey for the bottom of the cupcake.
Pinky: China Glaze Something Sweet with Sally Hansen White On for the dots.


Thumb: OPI Metallic 4 Life as base with OPI Red Lights Ahead Where? other candle is China Glaze Re-freshmint and Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow as the flame.
Index: China Glaze Sweet Hook with Kiss striping brush.
Middle: China Glaze Re-freshmint with a Silver Kiss Striping brush.
Ring: Essie Set In Stones.
Pinky: China Glaze Something Sweet.



Thanks For Looking :)

2 comments:

  1. I just love the ombre nails! All of them! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I am following you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Amazing blog & blog post - I'm loving your pictures. Beautiful nails!
    I am your newest follower :)

    I just wrote my first blog entry. Do you think you could help me get started by following me via Bloglovin' and GFC? I would appreciate it so much!

    -Sixth Tractate

    http://sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete