Friday, June 1, 2012

Tribal & The Beauty Department

I have discovered The Beauty Department website and I love their nail art tutorials so I decided to try some out for myself.


First one I tried was their "The Bow Mani" I used China Glaze's For Audrey as the base and I painted the tips of my nails with Sally Hansen's White Out and I used my Black Kiss nail striper for the bow.



 
The second one I did was "Nautical Nails" I originally used blue for the stripes but they did not turn out well at all haha so I used my black and white Kiss nail art striper for the stripes and used a toothpick for the red heart.



I love doing tribal nails and I did this mani a long time ago I was mainly trying out different colours and I think I like this one better than the one I did originally.  I used my Kiss white and black nail art stripers (of course haha) and the blue is China Glaze's Frostbite.



This is my first yellow nail polish and after seeing Nailside's Black and White Tribal design I had to try it with Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow.


On a side note some of my nail art made Pinterest and my mom who is hooked on Pinterest is freaking out and telling everyone, haha gotta love moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment