Saturday, March 31, 2012

Konad, Gradient and Belated St. Pattys

Finally got my hands on the m57 plate from konad now I don't feel so bad when my nails get ruined at work haha.  I used China Glaze's Peachy Keen with Sally Hansens White On.


 Next up was technically my Valentines Day nails I'm only like a month and a half late.  I used China Glaze's Something sweet as a base then added OPI's You're A Pisa Work with a random red polish I had and I put OPI's Black Shatter on top.



Now here is my late St. Patricks Day nail art. I used China Glaze's Four Leaf Clover as the base then painted a four leaf clover with a brush over Sally Hansen's Black Out.  Four Leaf Clover is impossible to photograph no matter what you do it will always look different.


I really need to start posting these pictures on time more often haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment