Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I always try to post more but it seems to never happen. Anyway here is my Halloween nail art yes thats right Halloween it's been that long. On my left hand I did a bunch of mummies and on my right I did blood splatter becuase there was no way I would be able to do mummies on my right hand. 



This month I was extremely busy with work and cheerleading ending I saw this nail art below and tried it out myself lets just say mine doesn't even compare to the real one.



 I am not happy with my snowflakes but they will have to do for now haha. I used China Glaze's For Audrey with Sally Hansens White on White.



I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. How did you do the blood splatters?! Did I miss the tutorial on this?! You must tell/show me how you did this... Would totally love to have this for the start of Dexter season 7!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! You basically put some polish on a piece of paper and grab a straw and dab it into the polish and blow into the straw over your nail and you get blood splatter. But beware it makes a terrible mess haha. If you would like to see a video of someone doing this, here is a good one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47dWovqryvc

      Delete